I am very interested in your opinion about where we are going to - Prime Minister to businessmen

I am very interested in your opinion about where we are going to, - Prime Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili said at the meeting with representatives of business associations.

According to him, his aim is to ensure proper communication with the business sector and to engage businessmen in the decision-making process.

“The main aim of today’s meeting is communication with the business sector and engagement of businessmen in the economic-profile decision-making process. I want to thank you for what you are doing for our country.

I am very much interested in your opinion about where we are going to, our strategy, the long-term and short-term tasks”, said the PM.

“I want each of you to feel that you are important in the decision-making process”, added the PM.

No comments: